Learn more about our main sectors of activity:
Diving activities performed by Andra Personnel:
• Installation works: (spool installation, risers, tie ins on pipelines,
flexible hose installation, PLEM installation, pre-commissioning
including pigging and leak tests)
• Inspection, Repair & Maintenance (IRM) of existing pipelines and
platform infrastructures, including extensive NDT campaigns,
◦ pipeline repairs (including hot-tapping and spool tie-ins)
◦ Wellhead interventions (including well abandonment)
◦ Pipeline Protection (mattressing and grouting)
◦ Platform Repair (Ultra High Performance Concrete Structure
◦ Inspection – (GVI – General Visual Inspection, CVI – Close
Visual Inspection, MPI – Magnetic Partical Inspection
ROV services personnel provide the following with appropriate toolings:
GVI - General Visual Inspection
CVI - Close Visual Inspection
CP - Cathodic Profile
MPI - Magnetic ParticaI Inspection
ACFM - Alternative Current Field Measurement
FMD - Flooded Member Detection
Ultra Sound Thickness
Dimensional Control Measurement
Permanent Reference Cells Survey
Replacement of Anodes
Marine Growth Removal
Repair of Free-span of Sea lines
Exposure of Buried Sea lines
All data management is handled by advanced fit for purpose software.
ROV Pipeline and Platform Inspection Data Processing Turnkey Project Contracting:
We take over turnkey data processing jobs in offshore pipeline and platform inspection projects. We provide the software, hardware and our highly qualified personnel that handle eventing, digital video encoding, data logging, processing, charting and final reporting tasks.
ROV Pipeline and Platform Inspection personnel
We provide highly qualified personnel that handle eventing, digital video encoding, data logging, processing, charting and final reporting tasks.
A comprehensive training package to customer staff to ensure they rapidly reach proficiency on the Software suite and take full advantage of the software capability.
Customization, Data Migration and Data Entry:
Helping our customers by making their systems up and running in the least possible time. We provide data entry and migration services to ensure a smooth operation.
Provision of qualified Officers and crew for diving support vessels and ROV vessels. Our objective is to ensure that crew are:
- Properly assessed for competency in the field of diving and ROV
- STCW requirements are in place
- Mobilized and demobilized efficiently and safely
Andra Offshore Services’ policy is to recruit certified crew who are experienced, and medically fit appropriate for diving and ROV operations.
Andra Services provides:
Crew payroll arrangements
ANDRA’s main philosophy is that health, safety and environment shall be given highest priority during planning and implementation of the work, therefore it is of great importance to establish good working procedures and solid practices. No operation is so important that it cannot be carried out safely and with due care and attention; consequently, ANDRA is committed to ensure:
- No accidents, damage or loss
- Protection to human lives, health and environment, property and equipment
- Knowledge and information.
ANDRA achieves these objectives by the following actions:
- Compliance AT ALL TIMES with all applicable laws and regulations in the working area and with relevant Legislation, Codes, Guidelines and Standards provided by International Organizations (IMCA, IMO, SOLAS, ISO, etc.)
- A pro-active attitude by all personnel in taking responsibility for their own health and safety and that of others, as well as in protecting the environment
- Training of personnel and adoption of proper HSE standards to the highest standards of HSE awareness .